adidas x IRAK ZX 8000
adidas x IRAK ZX 8000 - FX0371
adidas’ last collaboration with NYC graffiti collective IRAK was one of the brand’s most iconic; it dropped, unannounced, between Christmas 2007 and New Year 2008, and sold out almost immediately.
Now, for the A-ZX Pack, the pair reunites to replicate the OG release with a few ZX 8000 tweaks. The mesh upper has the same suede, leather and TPU panels as the original, only with less bulk around the sidewall to allow the iconic Three Stripes to shine through— and shine they do, since they’re designed in a neon shade of yellow. Highlighter-bright coral accents trim the collar and midsole, joining weather-resistant GORE-TEX® and a new date stamp on the list of modern updates. Torsion technology provides support with every step, and it’s completed with a durable rubber tread.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here