adidas Ultraboost 5.0 DNA
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Ultraboost 5.0 DNA - Core Black/Cloud White/Beam Green -GV8729.
Everyday shoes made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
The Ultraboost isn't our first performance running shoe to hold appeal in the realm of fashion. It's just one of the most beloved. That's why we made the Ultraboost DNA Shoes, a lifestyle trainer built off the bones of its more technical namesake. The simplicity of the design shines a spotlight on the pattern of the adidas PRIMEKNIT. And because comfort's a non-negotiable, run or no run, BOOST offers incredible energy return in every step.
This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
Buy your adidas Ultraboost 5.0 DNA - Core Black/Cloud White/Beam Green - GV8729 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here