adidas Originals Continental 80
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Originals Continental 80 - Black/Red G27707. Possibly the most striking of the three colourways, the adidas Continental 80 Rascal Black will probably end up in everyone’s sneaker collections by the end of summer. A sequel to the legendary OG Continental 80, the Continental 80 Rascal Black is a lesson in minimal sneaker styling, and we’re absolutely loving it. Making use of a simple design, the stealthy Continental 80 Rascal Black kind of resembles the adidas Yeezy Powerphase Black. Crafted from premium leather on the upper, a rubber cupsole features for additional support. A thin red and navy ribbon stripe shoots down the lateral side for a beautifully contrasted aesthetic, and perforations near the mudguard and toe box also appear for the ultimate breathing experience. The Continental 80 Rascal Black’s design is rounded off with adidas branding next to the laces, at the tongue tab, and heel counter. Buy your pair of adidas Originals Continental 80 - Black/Red G27707 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here