adidas 'Gardening Club 2.0' Response Hoverturf
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Response Hoverturf - Core Black/Real Gold/Carbon FX4151.
The statement-making footwear styles at the heart of the Gardening Pack draw inspiration from the world of trailrunning to ensure a rugged sense of comfort – whether wading through mulch or marching down midtown. The Response Hoverturf, which is presented here in two new colourways, has fast become the breakout star of the pack. It is a shoe that can be unleashed upon the furious travails of a trail run, the patient pruning of a hedgerow and the hotspot-hopping of city life in equal measure. It delivers all this through ripstop and mesh uppers, Adiprene midsole, rubber toe overlay and FORMOTION heel.
The original versions of the Response Hoverturf often featured the splashes of colour that one might find in a garden in full bloom, while the second drop recast the shoe in more refined monochrome colourways. Colourways for the third drop are rooted in classic adidas trail taking inspiration from a 2000s adidas trail running palette. The shoe is presented in a clean black and white version with shock-yellow detailing, as well as a black and carbongrey version with gold detailing. The result is two pairs of Response Hoverturf sure to illuminate nocturnal activities of both the planting and partying variety alike.
Buy your adidas Response Hoverturf - Core Black/Real Gold/Carbon FX4151 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here