adidas Continental 80 'World Famous for Quality'
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Continental 80 'World Famous for Quality' EG6719. The year is 1980, and your workout class is queen. The adidas Continental first launched as a versatile trainer for sweatin' to the hits and maybe squeezing in a game of tennis on the side. These shoes revisit the vintage charm of the era with retro details like a logo window at the laces and a split cupsole. Made from premium leather, this edition emphasizes fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. Buy your adidas Continental 80 'World Famous for Quality' EG6719 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here