adidas Consortium Rod Laver Ostrich
adidas Consortium Rod Laver Ostrich - Core White/Collegiate Navy - FY4493
The Rod Laver is the other tennis sneaker in adidas’ lineup named after a pro player and, just like the Stan Smith, it has an understated aesthetic. This pair not so much, though. An ostrich print leather — complete with raised quill follicles — replaces the style’s usual athletic mesh uppers, with hits of contrasting navy blue appearing throughout.
They’re finished with branding on both the heel and tongue, twice displaying the Australian player’s name, just in case there was any doubting whose shoe it is.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here