Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market'
The Nike Dunk Low 'City Market' drops this week via a special raffle that gives back. See more at the bottom.
The Nike Dunk Low is touching all points of interest as of late, ranging from classic-style color-blockings hitting on the collegiate origins to culturally relevant offerings such as the firecracker inspiration for Chinese New Year. Up next is this new concept dubbed the “City Market”, with each panel of the upper built with different materials and patterns reminiscent of the wares typically seen on street marts filled with local merchants. Exact specs of the shoes, like the weight of a pair of Dunks (2.2 lbs) is also printed on the canvas mid-panel.
Speaking to that City Market theme is the addition of a plastic bag that neatly folds into the tongue compartment, while a tongue label mimicking the nutrition labels of comestibles detailing the Dunk’s origins. A message of “Thank You For Caring” is featured on the bag and insole in a familiar font, while the global icon hits on the international tradition of these neighborhood markets.
The Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market' drops via live donation raffle starting at 9am Sat 3rd April 2021 at our CPT & JHB stores. Retail price will be R1999, with a minimum cash donation of R100 that goes to Siyabonga Africa. Once you have paid the raffle entry fee on the day to a member of Shelflife staff, you will be handed a raffle band. One band per person. The following sizes will be available for purchase:
Our online release will happen as follows:
Please READ the below the Terms & Conditions VERY CAREFULLY for the online raffle release.
We are doing things slightly differently for this raffle, we want to focus on giving back to the community during these trying times. In order to qualify for an entry into this raffle, you will need to make a donation to our Backabuddy campaign. All donations will be given to the Siyabonga Africa foundation. If you do not make a donation, your raffle entry will be disqualified from the raffle draw.
Please ensure when you make your donation on the Backabuddy link, that you DO NOT use the anonymous option. Your donation needs to be made using the SAME email address that you use for your Shelflife online profile. If you haven't setup a Shelflife online store profile do so by clicking HERE
Please see the Backabuddy information you will need to supply in the example below:
1. This raffle is open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of the Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za which you can do HERE, as well as having made a donation to our Backabuddy campaign minimum of R100. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link below with your details from 6pm on Monday the 29th of March until 9am on the 1st of April 2021.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced between 10am and 3pm on the 1st of April, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 2nd of April 2pm, to make payment for their online order at the store they selected on the raffle entry form.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of the Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market' will cost R1999 each and is payable via online invoice with delivery. All info is contained in the winning email. This is excluding your donation.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Dunk Low SP 'City Market'
10. Should your entry not be chosen your donation to enter the raffle will not be refunded.
11. All donations will go to Siyabonga Africa you can visit their site HERE
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
PLEASE NOTE: You must use the matching name and email address from your Shelflife online profile when donating to ensure the payment reference is correct and can be allocated to my entry. DO NOT DONATE ANONYMOUSLY IT CANNOT BE LINKED TO YOUR ENTRY IN THAT CASE.
Please see the two links to enter and donate: