Nike Air Max Pre-Day 'Fly Your Flag' Competition
In celebration of the launch of the Nike Air Max Pre Day Be True, and pride month we have put together a competition. What does a flag representing equality mean, and look like to you?
Design your own flag using as many colours, images, symbols or fonts as you like - accompanied by a few words explaining why this flag represents inclusivity and equality to you. When we think of a flag we think of pride. We think of something that best represents and symbolizes a group, a person, a country. We want your flag to represent equality and inclusivity in your eyes.
Post your flag design to your instagram timeline using the #YourFlagSL, accompanied by a few words explaining why this flag in your eyes represents inclusivity and equality.
- 1 pair of the Nike Air Max Pre Day Be True
- R10,000 in Shelflife shopping vouchers,
- R15,000 donation in your name to charity @Pride_Shelter
- Your flag actually produced and sent to your doorstep.
- Competition starts June 12th 2021 and ends June 26th 2021 at 13:00.
- Shelflife will post a voting poll on Instagram for public participation, the most votes wins.
- The R10,000 Shelflife voucher prize is redeemable in our Cape Town, JHB and online stores only. This is non-refundable, or redeemable as cash. This is valid for 6 months only.
- The production of the final flags lead time is around 5-7 working days, shipping will be handled and paid for by Shelflife.
- The Pride Shelter charity is the only charity we will donate to for this competition.
- You will win a pair of Nike Air Max Pre Day Be True to your size, should your size or stock not be available at the time, we will give you something in similar price value within the Nike brand