Air Jordan 5 Retro SE - 'What The'
Nike apply their famous 'What The' theme to the Air Jordan 5 this month! Arriving in Men's and Grade School sizes.
From a design perspective, the pair are expressive of intentional chaos, and call out a myriad of previous non-OG colourways. Uppers mainly split between 'Tokyo' vibes on the right, and 'Raging Bull' complexions on the left, while surrounding accents point to other notable offerings such as the 'Bel-Air', 'Green Bean', 'Army Olive' and 'Quai 54', while heel embroidered stamps pay homage to the 'Shanghai' and 'Tokyo' makeovers.
The Air Jordan 5 Retro SE - 'What The' drops 28 November in Men's and Grade School sizes via live store raffles at our CPT and JHB store. In-store raffle bands handed out from 9am, raffles start at 9:30am. Online releases at 7am.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
Grade School: R2499
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 9am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 5 Retro SE - 'What The'.
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product