This YEEZY BOOST 750 comes with a deconstructed upper in light brown suede. The upper reinforcements have been removed which gives this YEEZY BOOST 750 a softer and slimmer silhouette. The semi-translucent gum outsole features full length adidas BOOST cushioning technology, combining the ultimate in comfort and performance with high-end style.
The YEEZY BOOST franchises bring Kanye West’s unique creativity and individuality to the forefront of leading adidas design innovations. The YEEZY BOOST 750 in light brown will be available for R4999 from October 15th, 2016 through AREA3, and Shelflife in Cape Town and Shelflife Johannesburg.
The YEEZY BOOST 750 release will take place through an online raffle system, with tickets being drawn at random from entries on www.area3.co.za. Consumers are able to sign up to stand an opportunity to win a chance to purchase a pair of the YEEZY BOOST 750 from 12:00pm on Tuesday the 11th of October until 12:00pm on Wednesday the 12th of October 2016 on www.area3.co.za.
The raffle winners will be notified via telephone between 12h00pm and 20h00pm on Friday the 14th of October 2016 and will be invited to come to the store that they signed up for in person to purchase the pair between 13:00 and 15:00 on Saturday the 15th of October 2016. T&C’s apply.
YEEZY BOOST 750 T&Cs
Online Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory Cape Town.
2. This raffle is free and open to all residents of South Africa and is used to give YEEZY fans a fair chance to buy the shoes due to limited quantities and sizes available.
3. To stand the chance to get the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 750, you can sign up at www.AREA3.co.za by entering your name, UK shoe size, valid bar-coded South African ID, cell phone number, email address and store of choice, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 750 in your shoe size, at the given date, time and defined store. Entrants into the online raffle will receive a confirmation mail from AREA3.co.za to confirm that they have been entered into the online raffle.
4. You can enter your details at www.AREA3.co.za only from 12h00 pm on Tuesday 11 October until 12h00 pm on Wednesday 12 October 2016. You may only enter your name once, select one retail store and multiple entries will automatically disqualify you from the raffle.
5. An independent, legal representative will do the draw for all retail stores and the successful entrants will be randomly drawn from the names, shoe sizes and stores entered and will be notified via telephone between 12h00 pm and 20:00 on Friday the 14th of October 2016.
6. The YEEZY BOOST 750 will be available for sale in South Africa at the following stores on Saturday 15 October between 12h00 and 15h00:
a. AREA3 in Johannesburg
b. Shelflife in Cape Town
c. Shelflife in Johannesburg
7. If the organisers cannot reach an entrant after 3 attempts, another entrant will be drawn.
8. Successful entrants must arrive at their designated store to purchase their pair in person between 12:00 and 15:00 on Saturday the 15th of October 2016. Failure to arrive or purchase the shoes during the specified time at the designated store will result in the allocated pair being forfeited and a new successful entrant being drawn. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
9. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 750 in the size curve in their entry and designated store. Upon production of a valid, original ID book/card at the given time. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry and no student cards will be accepted.
10. Each successful entrant may bring one guest with them to the AREA3 store when they purchase their YEEZY BOOST 750’s
11. The Recommended Retail Price for the YEEZY BOOST 750’s is R4999.00 and is payable through the store accepted payment channels (cash, debit and credit). No discount or lay-buys will be given/accepted.
12. No winning entries are transferable and no courier or nominated person may be used to pay and collect your YEEZY BOOST 750 on your behalf.
13. adidas will not be provide transport for anyone to and from any of the designated retailers and successful entrants need to arrange their own transportation.
14. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the raffle, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby surrender any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas
15. By participating in this raffle, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.AREA3.co.za