More colourways of the adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 will be releasing this year and one of those will be in this Utility Black theme that is dropping at Shelflife this coming weekend.
This adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 features a ‘Triple Black’ theme while dressed in Utility Black. Constructed with a mixture of mesh, leather and suede, the look is completed with it’s traditional thick midsole.
The adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black’ will drop on Saturday the 7th of July via live raffle at 9h00am in our CPT & JHB store along with an online raffle from our online store. Please see below for more info.
Sizes: UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11, UK12
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 0900am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 0830am to 09h00am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 0900am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black'.
PLEASE NOTE: Other live raffles will be taking place on Saturday, should you gain entry into the store you will only be able to select ONE pair for purchase.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black' silhouette dropping this Saturday the 7th of July.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy the adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black’ in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from 12h00pm on Monday 2nd of July until Thursday 15h00pm on the 5th of July 2018. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 16h00pm-19h00pm on the 5th of July, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 6th of July 17h00pm to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black’ in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black’ will cost R3299.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Desert Rat 500 ‘Utility Black’.