Titled the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Static', it features the same chunky midsole from the original Boost 700, with a full-length drop-in Boost sole. Other features include an upper composed of light grey roller knit and white premium leather and nubuck overlays with reflective details throughout.
Three new stripes have been added to the quarter panel, in a reflective 3M material. The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 is completed by several suede layers on the heel to provide a more stable, cupped feel, as opposed to the single piece on the original model.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Static' is dropping this Saturday 29 December 2018 for the retail price of R4999 at both our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle at 9h30am. The online store will release remaining pairs at 11am.
Sizes: UK5, UK5.5 UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK12.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 09:30am on 29 December 2018.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:30am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:00am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Static'.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.