The Inertia features an upper constructed from premium leather, blue suede overlays, mesh underlays and coral heel detailing. This colorful upper is then finished with reflective hits on the heel and Three Stripe branding, all of which sits atop a cream gum sole, full-length boost midsole.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia' drops 9 March for the retail price of R4999 at our CPT store via live raffle at 9:30am. The online store will also be holding an online raffle that will open on Monday 4 March. The new JHB store will also have stock available on 12 March, when they open their new doors.
Sizes: UK4, UK4.5, UK5, UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK11.5, UK12.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 09:30am on 9 March 2019.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:00am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:30am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia'.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia' silhouette dropping Saturday the 8th of March.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from 14h00 on Monday 2nd of March until Thursday 14h00 on the 7th of March 2018. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 14h00pm-16h00pm on the 7th of March, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 8th of March 14h00 to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia' will cost R4999.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Inertia'.
ENTER NOW - closed.