The Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Geode features an upper composed of black roller knit and premium leather with grey and brown nubuck overlays with reflective details throughout. The full-length drop in boost midsole provides comfort and stability.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' drops 23 March at our Cape Town and Johannesburg stores for the retail price of R4999 via live raffle at 9:30am. The online raffle will also open 18 March.
Sizes: UK4, UK4.5, UK5, UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK11.5, UK12.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 09:30am on 23 March 2019.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:00am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:30am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode''.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' silhouette dropping Saturday the 23rd of March.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from 14h00 on Monday 18th of March until Friday 12h00pm on the the 22nd of March 2019. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 12h00pm-14h00pm on the 22nd of March, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Saturday the 23rd of March 10h00am to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' will cost R4999.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode'.
ENTER NOW - CLOSED