The Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' finds premium cream-coloured leather coming together with neutral suede overlays and mesh underlays throughout the upper. The heel is then accented with reflective details, while a black gum sole provides contrast below. Lastly, adidas’ Boost tooling is implemented in the midsole.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' drops 27 April for the retail price of R4999 at our CPT and JHB stores via first come first serve. The JHB store will open at 9am, CPT at 10am. The online raffle is now open too - enter below!
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11, UK12.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' silhouette dropping Saturday the 16th of March.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from 14h00 on Thursday 18th of April until Thursday 14h00 on the 25th of April 2019. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 14h00pm-16h00pm on the 25th of April, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 26th of April 12h00pm to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog' will cost R4999.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Analog'.