The holiday season is looking promising thanks to adidas Originals. The footwear giant is finally releasing the long-awaited YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 “Blue Tint” just before the year ends.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint appears to have a bit of a Zebra-ish motif to it. The colourway consists of a zebra-pattern upper done in Light Blue and White/Grey. Just like all the other V2s, the shoe also comes with “SPLY-350” branding done in a contrasting Red on the lateral side of the shoe. More Red appears on the stitching on the heel tab all while sitting on top of a milky white translucent Yeezy Boost midsole.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 "Blue Tint" will drop on Saturday the 16th of December via live raffle in our Cape Town and Johannesburg store. The line for the raffle will close at 9am, and no tickets will be handed out after 9am. The live raffle will take place after 9am, when numbers will be read out.
ONLINE RAFFLE RELEASE
The online raffle will open from Monday the 11th of December from 15h00, and will close Friday the 15th at 11h00am. Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disqualified. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE.
Retail price of R3499.00 each.
Sizes: UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11, UK12
Online Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile on www.shelflife.co.za, you can enter your details HERE from 15h00 pm on Monday 11th December until 11h00 am on 15 December 2017. You may only enter once and multiple entries will automatically disqualify you from the raffle.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted between Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th of December, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Monday the 18th 11am to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT or Credit Card payment.
6. This raffle is open to all ages, but successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size online and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' will be sold at R3499.00 and is payable via EFT or Credit Card only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint'.
In Store Live Raffle Terms & Conditions
The CPT & JHB live raffle tickets will be handed out from 8am on the 16th of December. The line will close at 9am.
The following rules will apply:
1. A queue will form opposite Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and outside the store at 21 Keyes Avenue Rosebank Johannesburg
2. This queue will be closed for joining at 09h00am on Saturday the 16th of December 2017.
3. Raffle tickets will be issued to the members of this queue only from 8h00am Saturday the 16th of December, and nobody else. No tickets will be issued to anyone joining the queue after 09h00am.
4. Only one ticket will be issued to each member of the queue.
5. Tickets will be drawn randomly by a member of Shelflife staff, and the numbers read out loud.
6. The corresponding number that has been handed out to the person standing in the queue will then be invited into Shelflife store for their opportunity to purchase one pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' only. The winning ticket holder selected will need to pay for their pair directly. Swapping of cards amongst selected ticket holders and queue participants will result in automatic disqualification.
7. Payment will only be accepted via credit card/debit card. No cash payments, lay buys or stock holds will be accepted. An ID or drivers license of the card holder will need to match the name on the card being used.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint' will be sold at R3499.00 each
9. 10 winning ticket holders will be escorted into Shelflife store at a time only.
10. Only the queue participant that has had their number called out may enter the store to purchase the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint', these tickets are non-transferable for any reason. The maximum amounts of tickets that are allowed to be held by each queue participant is 1. Anyone found with more than one ticket in their possession will automatically be disqualified.
11. The queue participant whose number has been read has to make their presence known as their number has been read, failure to do so within 30 seconds will result in cancellation and another number being read for another participant in the queue.
12. A member of Shelflife’s staff will call out numbers until all the units have been sold, at that stage an announcement will be made and the purchasing will end.
13. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 - 'Blue Tint'.