The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 will be releasing in several new colour options this season, which includes this upcoming 'Flax' colourway.
Boasting a Light Brown Primeknit construction with yellow accents, the model’s signature translucent stripe is also prominent along the lateral side. Finally, a Light Grey Boost midsole encasing the Boost cushioning, and a gum rubber outsole tops off the style.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Flax drops this Saturday 22 February for the retail price of R3499 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. JHB starts at 8:30am, CPT starts at 9am.
Sizes:UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9am, or Johannesburg before 08:30am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas YEEZY Boost 350 V2 - 'Flax'
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.