One of the most revered and instantly recognizable adidas Yeezy releases of all time is undoubtedly the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 “Zebra”. Serving as the world’s introduction to the popular striped uppers of the v2, Zebras were at one point one of the most sought after sneakers on the planet.
As the name would suggest, this shoe puts emphasis on a cool blend of white and black. It looks especially good in a swirling pattern against the Primeknit upper. Staying true to the classic Boost 350 V2 style, that signature stripe is stamped across the sidewall. On this pair, it remains clean in a bright shade of white. The vibrant addition of red hits the ‘SPLY-350’ insignia and adds a playful look to this exclusive aesthetic. As with earlier models, a heel tab features to the rear and let’s not forget about that Boost midsole underfoot. This is the first ever Yeezy to feature a translucent white midsole.
The adidas Originals YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 'Zebra' will drop in our CPT, JHB and online store on Friday the 9th of November for the retail price of R3499.00. Limited pairs will be available online from 9am, along with a live raffle at 9am for the CPT & JHB store.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you purchase via the online store, oversells may occur due to the limited stock available. Should your order be affected we will contact you immediately. No refunds or returns will be accepted for this release.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK12
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 0900am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 0830am to 09h00am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 0900am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase, cash payments will be accepted for this release.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Originals YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 'Zebra'.