The third variation of the silhouette to release in 2017, will be this zebra-inspired finish. Compared to the model’s history of tonal renditions, this particular pair bears a Zebra-like pattern to distinguish itself from the line. Furthermore, it’s suggested that the sneaker features a distinctive aesthetic when exposed under UV lighting to further exemplify its dynamic profile in various lighting conditions.
Rendered in classic shades of black and white, in addition to accents of red for its signature “SPLY-350” branding on the side panels, the silhouette is topped off with a heel pull tab and crisp white full-length boost sole unit.
- On Saturday the 24th of June Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and 21 Keyes Avenue Johannesburg will release the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Zebra". It will be an in store release only and will not be sold online.
- The release will happen through a ticket raffle release system, with tickets being drawn at random on the day. The following rules will apply:
- A queue will form opposite Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and outside the store at 21 Keyes Avenue Rosebank Johannesburg
- This queue will be closed for joining at 09h30am on Saturday the 24th of June 2017.
- Raffle tickets will be issued to the members of this queue from 08h30am to 09h30am Saturday the 24th of June, and nobody else. No tickets will be issued to anyone joining the queue after 09h30am.
- Only one ticket will be issued to each member of the queue.
- Tickets will be drawn randomly by a member of Shelflife staff, and the numbers read out loud.
- The corresponding number that has been handed out to the person standing in the queue will then be invited into Shelflife store for their opportunity to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Zebra only. They will need to pay cash or credit card only. No lay buys or stock holds will be accepted.
- The winning ticket holder selected will need to pay for their pair directly. Swapping of cash, or cards amongst selected ticket holders and queue participants will result in automatic disqualification.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Zebra will be sold at R3999.00 each
- 10 winning ticket holders will be escorted into Shelflife store at a time only.
- Only the queue participant that has had their number called out may enter the store to purchase the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Zebra, these tickets are non-transferable for any reason. The maximum amounts of tickets that are allowed to be held by each queue participant is 1. Anyone found with more than one ticket in their possession will automatically be disqualified.
- The queue participant whose number has been read must make their presence known as their number has been read, failure to do so within 1 minute will result in cancellation and another number being read for another participant in the queue.
- A member of Shelflife’s staff will call out numbers until all the units have been sold, at that stage an announcement will be made and the purchasing will end.
- The winners will receive the option to buy a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Zebra". Please note shoe sizes cannot be guaranteed.
- A maximum of 600 tickets will be handed out on release day.
Shelflife store and Shelflife employees will have the final say with all YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Zebra" sales especially if anyone is caught breaking the above mentioned rules.
The following sizes will be available:
UK4 - UK12