Shelflife is proud to announce the release of the next up and coming YEEZY release! The long awaited and more highly anticipated "Grey - Gum" Yeezy Boost 750 designed by Kanye West for adidas Originals.
The third 750 silhouette to hit South Africa and Shelflife, in the "Light Grey" edition. Exclusive to Shelflife store in Cape Town city with a few pairs available for purchase!
Following an initial preview this past December and prominently seen on Kanye West during New York Fashion Week on February 2016, this brand new colourway of the adidas Yeezy 750 Boost has already been confirmed to be the next release.
Flaunting a slightly darker grey tone across its suede upper, distinctive mid-foot strap and laces, compared to the first inaugural release, the model is supplemented atop a versatile gum rubber outsole that also glows in the dark!
To enter the online raffle click here
Below are the Terms & Conditions for this limited release:
Online Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 3rd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, Cape Town.
2. This raffle is free and open to all residents of South Africa.
3. The YEEZY BOOST 750 will be available in South Africa through AREA3 in Johannesburg and Shelflife in Cape Town with each store operating their own online raffle system. To see the details for the T&C’s per store, please go to www.AREA3.co.za or www.Shelflife.co.za
4. By entering your name, UK shoe size, valid bar-coded South African ID and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 750 LIGHT GREY in your shoe size, at the given date and time.
5. You can enter your details at www.AREA3.co.za or www.shelflife.co.za from 12h00 pm on Tuesday 7 June until 20h00 pm on 9 June 2016. You may only enter once and multiple entries will automatically disqualify you from the raffle.
6. An independent representative will do the draw for boths stores and the successful entrants will be randomly drawn from the names and shoe sizes entered and will be notified via telephone between 12h00 pm and 20:00 on Friday the 10th of June 2016. If the organizers’ cannot reach an entrant after 3 attempts, another entrant will be drawn.
7. This raffle is open to all ages but successful entrants must arrive at the AREA3 store in Braamfontein, Johannesburg to purchase their pair in person between 12:00 and 14:00 on Saturday the 11th of June 2016 and between 15:00 and 17:00 at Shelflife in Cape Town. Failure to arrive or purchase the shoes during the specified time will result in the allocated pair being forfeited and a new successful entrant being drawn. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
8. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 750 LIGHT GREY in the size curve they indicated in their entry and upon production of a valid, original ID book/card at the given time. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry and no student cards will be accepted.
9. Each successful entrant may bring one guest with them to the AREA3 store when they purchase their YEEZY BOOST 750s.
10. The YEEZY BOOST 750 LIGHT GREY will be sold at R3999.00 and is payable via cash or credit card during the allocated time. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
11. No winning entries are transferable and no courier or nominated person may be used to pay and collect your YEEZY BOOST 750 on your behalf.
12. adidas will not be provide transport for anyone to and from the AREA3 or Shelflife store and successful entrants need to arrange their own transportation.
13. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the raffle, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas
14. By participating in this raffle, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.area3.co.za