Flaunting a timeless aesthetic, stealthy black dominates its primeknit upper construction with the defining white stripe overlay across its side panels, bearing the “SPLY-350″ branding. Finally, a matching black and slightly translucent rubber sole unit with boost solidifies its sleek profile overall.
Saturday the 17th of December 2016
Time of queue ending
15:30 till end of stock
This Saturday the 17th of December Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and 21 Keyes Avenue Johannesburg will release the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black / Core White.It will be an in store release only and will not be sold online.
The release will happen through a ticket raffle release system, with tickets being drawn at random on the day. The following rules will apply:
- A queue will form opposite Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and outside the store at 21 Keyes Avenue Rosebank Johannesburg
- This queue will be closed for joining at 3pm on Saturday the 17th of December 2016.
- Raffle tickets will be issued to the members of this queue only at 3pm Saturday the 17th of December, and nobody else. No tickets will be issued to anyone joining the queue after 3pm.
- Only one ticket will be issued to each member of the queue.
- Tickets will be drawn randomly by a member of Shelflife staff, and the numbers read out loud.
- The corresponding number that has been handed out to the person standing in the queue will then be invited into Shelflife store for their opportunity to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black / Core Whiteonly. They will need to pay cash or credit card only. No lay buys or stock holds will be accepted.
- The winning ticket holder selected will need to pay for their pair directly. Swapping of cash, or cards amongst selected ticket holders and queue participants will result in automatic disqualification.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black / Core White will be sold at R3999.00 each
- 10 winning ticket holders will be escorted into Shelflife store at a time
- Only the queue participant that has had their number called out may enter the store to purchase the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black / Core White, these tickets are non-transferable for any reason. The maximum amounts of tickets that are allowed to be held by each queue participant is 1. Anyone found with more than one ticket in their possession will automatically be disqualified.
- The queue participant whose number has been read has to make their presence known as their number has been read, failure to do so within 1 minute will result in cancellation and another number being read for another participant in the queue.
- A member of Shelflife’s staff will call out numbers until all the units have been purchased, at that stage an announcement will be made and the purchasing will end.
- The winners will receive the option to buy a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black / Core White. Please note shoe sizes cannot be guaranteed.