The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 features a cream white Primeknit upper, distinct center stitching, and heel tab. On the adult shoe, a semi-translucent rubber outsole and TPU sidewalls create a striking effect while providing superior traction, while the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 midsole utilizes adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology to create a durable, shock-resistant, responsive sole. The infant shoe features a responsive all-rubber outsole, and a BOOST™ midsole, delivering superior traction and comfort.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will retail for R3999, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 INFANT for R2999, and both models will be available in our Cape Town and Johannesburg store on Saturday the 29th of April 2017 from 10:00am
Saturday 29 April 2017
Time of queue ending
10:00 - till end of stock
- On Saturday the 29th of April Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and 21 Keyes Avenue Johannesburg will release the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Cream White. It will be an in store release only and will not be sold online.
- The release will happen through a ticket raffle release system, with tickets being drawn at random on the day. The following rules will apply:
- A queue will form opposite Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town, and outside the store at 21 Keyes Avenue Rosebank Johannesburg
- This queue will be closed for joining at 10h00am on Saturday the 29th of April 2017.
- Raffle tickets will be issued to the members of this queue only at 10h00am Saturday the 29th of April, and nobody else. No tickets will be issued to anyone joining the queue after 10h00am.
- Only one ticket will be issued to each member of the queue.
- Tickets will be drawn randomly by a member of Shelflife staff, and the numbers read out loud.
- The corresponding number that has been handed out to the person standing in the queue will then be invited into Shelflife store for their opportunity to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Cream White only. They will need to pay cash or credit card only. No lay buys or stock holds will be accepted.
- The winning ticket holder selected will need to pay for their pair directly. Swapping of cash, or cards amongst selected ticket holders and queue participants will result in automatic disqualification.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Cream White will be sold at R3999.00 each, the infant sizes will be sold for R2999.00
- 10 winning ticket holders will be escorted into Shelflife store at a time
- Only the queue participant that has had their number called out may enter the store to purchase the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Cream White, these tickets are non-transferable for any reason. The maximum amounts of tickets that are allowed to be held by each queue participant is 1. Anyone found with more than one ticket in their possession will automatically be disqualified.
- The queue participant whose number has been read must make their presence known as their number has been read, failure to do so within 1 minute will result in cancellation and another number being read for another participant in the queue.
- A member of Shelflife’s staff will call out numbers until all the units have been purchased, at that stage an announcement will be made and the purchasing will end.
- The winners will receive the option to buy a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 Cream White. Please note shoe sizes cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: Shelflife store and Shelflife employees will have the final say with all YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Cream White sales especially if anyone is caught breaking the above mentioned rules.
The following sizes will be available:
4K - 9.5K
UK4 - UK12