The Yeezy madness of 2015 continues, the next in line and the last for 2015, the Yeezy Boost 350 "Oxford Tan" will hit SA and the rest of the world on the 29th of December 2015. Stock is as always very limited with Shelflife only getting 25 units exclusively in Cape Town. As with the Yeezy Boost 750 Triple black released a week back, the pairs will be sold on a first come first serve basis, meaning another festive camp out! Please read the rules and regulations below to qualify in purchasing a pair!
Rules and Regulations to qualify in purchasing:
YEEZY 350 BOOST RELEASE TERMS: - 25 units of the YEEZY BOOST 350 will be available from Shelflife 167 Longmarket street Cape Town
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be offered to the first customers in the queue, to buy on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one pair per customer will be sold.
- One pair per customer means that you cannot have anyone else line up for you, if you are found doing so, especially more than one person, you will be automatically disqualified from purchasing.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be sold at a recommended retail price of R2999.00 each
- If you fail to make payment for the YEEZY BOOST 350, you will automatically be disqualified from purchasing, and the next customer in line will then be eligible to purchase.
- Sizes are not guaranteed, but run in half sizes from size 3.5uk-13uk
- Sizes will be sold on a first come first serve basis, Shelflife cannot guarantee your size
- YEEZY BOOST 350 will go on sale on Tuesday the 29th at 9am, Shelflife cannot guarantee when the queue will start (the previous release started 48 hours before)
- The queue will form opposite Shelflife 167 Longmarket street on the sidewalk directly opposite.
- Once you have joined the queue you will be allocated a number, indicating your place in the queue.
- You are permitted to leave the queue for up to an hour at a time only, however random role calls will be given after the queue has begun to make sure the participants are in the queue and have not left. These will always be on the hour, so you can make sure you are there. On the hour examples are 15:00, 23:00, 03:00, 04:00 and can be completely randomly checked throughout your time in the queue. If you fail to be there, or you are late for role call, you will be automatically disqualified and will not be eligible to purchase the YEEZY BOOST 350 on the 29th of December 2015.
- The number for your place in the queue cannot be swapped with anyone else, at any time. Especially when it comes to purchasing, if this is seen, or attempted you will be disqualified immediately.
- Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the YEEZY BOOST 350.