Valentine’s Day just got a lot more special for the ladies with a new Air Jordan 1 hitting both our stores on the 14th of Feb!
Dressed in a Dark Powder Blue, Gym Red, Black, and White colour scheme that nods to Michael Jordan’s college days in UNC as well as professional career with the Chicago Bulls.
The Air Jordan 1 features Red on the toe area, tongue, and outsole to give off that 'Bred' vibe, while Powder Blue is used on the heel and Swooshes. Black tumbled leather overlays atop a White midsole completes the design.
The WMNS Air Jordan 1 High OG Retro - 'UNC To Chicago' drops Friday 14 February for the retail price of R2499 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. JHB will start at 9am, CPT 9:30am.
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am, or Johannesburg before 9am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales.