To introduce their new sustainable cups, vida e caffè has called on all local illustrators to create a new design for their takeaway cups. Of course, this is an amazing opportunity to get your work seen and into the hands of thousands of South Africans. Vida aim to select 3 of the best designs that will then be applied to limited edition sustainable takeaway cups, available at all 300+ branches throughout the country. As an added bonus, the top 10 designs will also be on show at Cape Town Coffee Festival on the 9th of May as part of the Coffee Art Project.
vida e caffè teamed up with 10and5 to help with the selection process. To be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity, please see the terms and conditions and follow the link to enter. Based on your design style, the top 10 submissions will be briefed on the project and commissioned to design the look of vida e caffè’s new takeaway coffee cups. Enter here but read the Tc and Ts below!
Terms and Conditions:
- Portfolio submissions will close on Friday, 20th March. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- Any portfolio submissions will only be used as part of the selection process for this project, and will not be distributed externally
- Neither Between 10and5 or vida e caffè have claim to the submitted portfolios beyond the scope of this project
- The submitted portfolios are for internal use only and will not be distributed externally
- Judges decision on the top 10 portfolio submissions are final
- The top 10 will be contacted privately with the official brief to design the limited edition design for the takeaway coffee cups
- Top 10 will receive a R1,000 vida e caffè voucher upon our receipt of the design
- Top 10 designs will be displayed at the Cape Town Coffee Festival
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please note that your portfolio submission has not been successful
- Only the Top 3 selected designs will be produced and distributed across vida e caffè stores
The Top 3 selected designs will each receive a R5,000 commission