WeChat and Shelflife have a brand new promotion available and it’s perfect for our ASICS customers who are shopping on the go!
Shelflife will be offering up to 50% off on ALL ASICS products. WeChat Wallet is offering Shelflife customers who purchase ASICS sneakers further 20% Cash-Back when paying with WeChat Wallet using Snapscan.
Sales starts Friday the 3rd of June 2016 at 10am!
How to purchase via WeChat & SnapScan
Access your WeChat Wallet via the WeChat app, select SnapScan from the grid as seen below and go ahead and scan the QR code - BOOM! You're done!
Please remember you need to click “Pay with SnapScan” on check out – and then open WeChat and scan the QR code by tapping “Use SnapScan” on the wallet grid. This is only available on the Desktop online store as you have to scan the QR code using WeChat”.
New to WeChat? Check out our infographic below that can help you get started using WeChat right away.
Terms & Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions will be applied for this promotion.
1. This offer is only available on the WeChat Wallet in South Africa.
2. To qualify for the 20% cash back in to your wallet, you must make a successful purchase from Shelflife.co.za.
3. Both wallet cash balance and card purchases qualify for this promotion.
4. One customer can get the cash back only once and the value is limited to R500 per cash back. The cash back will only be credited to your WeChat Wallet.
5. This 20% cash back offer is only valid until Thursday 30 June 2016.
7. The WeChat Wallet is only available to iOS and Android devices with WeChat version 6.3.7 for Android or 9.1 for iOS to access the Wallet.
8. If you have questions about the WeChat Wallet, please take a look at our Website.
WeChat reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or suspend your participation in this promotion if we consider you to have acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions and or if we suspect you have acted fraudulently or otherwise unlawfully. We further reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any stage without reason and/or if we suspect that there has been any fraudulent conduct.