Following the shoe’s official debut in black — and previews of a yellow pair and another that pays homage to Lorenzo’s alma mater, FAMU — this clean off-white variation of FOG’s hallmark Nike series champions the cleanliness of the towering design.
The Nike Air Fear of God 1 comes with an upper that is constructed out of a premium leather that exudes quality. Adding depth and structure to the design is the deconstructed high TPU heel cage inspired by the Air Huarache Light which holds together a boot-style rope lacing system. Below you will find a sole equipped with a double-stacked Zoom Air unit in the heel to give the wearer ultimate comfort and durability. Opting to keep branding at a minimum, the only visible branding hits are found by way of the small Swoosh on the upper cage and an embossed FOG logo placed by the cushioning unit and on the heels. Other details include the zipper closure for easy on/off entry.
The Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone' will drop on Saturday the 19th of January for the retail price of R5199.00 via online raffle.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone' silhouette dropping Saturday the 19th of January.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from 10h00am on Thursday 10th of January until Friday 11am on the 18th of January 2018. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 13h00pm-15h00pm on the 18th of January, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Sunday the 20th of January 15h00 to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone' will cost R5199.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Air Fear Of God 1 'Light Bone'.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.