Although the colour blocking and cut are true to the original, the construction is what’s different here, as the red heel piece and collar overlay are constructed of premium textiles to play up the shoe’s lifestyle feel.
The iconic ball-and-wings logo deviates from its original form as well, trading out stamped branding for a three-dimensional metal badge. There’s no skimping on the rest of the upper either, as it’s made up of a supple leather. The look is then completed by a white midsole and red outsole.
The Nike WMNS Air Jordan 1 - 'Satin Black Toe' drops this Saturday 17 August for the retail price of R2499 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. JHB from 9am, CPT from 9:30am.
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7.
Please see raffle details below.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am or Johannesburg before 09:00am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike WMNS Air Jordan 1 - 'Satin Black Toe'