Following the wildly popular Lance Mountain collaboration from a few years back, the Swoosh has now unleashed the Jordan 1 x Nike SB 'LA to Chicago', and it's definitely not worth passing on! Made in partnership with Nike’s skateboarding division and its iconic Jumpman label, this Jordan release has more to it than meets the eye.
This pair sports a Los Angeles Lakers colour scheme with a white leather toe box and side panels, purple used on the toe, eyelets, and heel, and yellow colouring in the Swooshes and ankle collar.
Now, from a distance, these may look like a normal release, but the colour on the Jordan 1 x Nike SB 'LA to Chicago' actually wears away over time to reveal a Chicago-like palette underneath!
The Nike SB x Jordan 1 OG High - 'LA to Chicago' drops 16 August for the retail price of R2399 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. The JHB store will start at 9am, CPT at 9:30am.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am or Johannesburg before 09:00am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike SB x Jordan 1 OG High - 'LA to Chicago'.