Like the OG, each section also displays a different shade, with black eyestays and liner and purple overlay at the heel and rubber outsole. The addition of Black is a new feature not seen on the original release along with Zoom cushioning. Finishing the look is a White midsole.
The Nike Dunk Low - 'Viotech' drops 10 December for the retail price of R1599 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. The JHB raffle starts at 9am, CPT at 9:30am.
Sizes: UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK12.
Photos courtesy of END. Clothing
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am, or Johannesburg before 9am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Dunk Low - 'Viotech'