Restyled yet true to its heritage, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 is crafted with beautiful, premium materials that infuse adidas’ technology with Kanye West’s unmistakable aesthetic. The 350 V2 makes an audacious play for colour with an upper composed of Primeknit in three impactful hues of yarn. A streak of solar red bears the mark ‘SPLY-350’. A semi-translucent rubber outsole and TPU sidewalls create a striking effect while providing superior traction.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 midsole uses adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology to create a durable, shock-resistant, responsive sole. At the same time, the breakthrough Primeknit material leverages adidas’ most advanced digital knitting techniques to fit like a second skin. Featuring the distinct center stitching on its upper as well as the signature ribbed outsoles, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 pays homage to its ancestor.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will hit South African stores on September 24th, 2016 and will retail for a recommended price of R3999.00 from AREA3, adidas Originals in Mall of Africa and Shelflife in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 release for Shelflife JHB and CPT will take place through an online raffle system which can be found on www.area3.co.za, with tickets being drawn at random. Consumers are able to sign up to stand an opportunity to win a chance to purchase a pair of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 from 12:00 on Tuesday the 20th of September until 12:00pm on Thursday the 22rd of September 2016 on www.area3.co.za. The raffle winners will be notified via telephone between 08h00am and 17h00pm on Friday the 23rd of September 2016 and will be invited to come to the store that they signed up for in person to purchase the pair between 13:00 and 15:00 on Saturday the 24th of September 2016. T&C’s apply.
The following sizes will be available:
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 T&CsOnline Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, Cape Town.
2. This raffle is free and open to all residents of South Africa and is used to give YEEZY fans a fair chance to buy the shoes due to limited quantities and sizes available.
3. To stand the chance to get the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 350 V2, you can sign up at www.AREA3.co.za by entering your name, UK shoe size, valid bar-coded South African ID, cell phone number, email address and store of choice, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 in your shoe size, at the given date, time and defined store. Entrants into the online raffle will receive a confirmation mail from AREA3.co.za to confirm that they have been entered into the online raffle.
4. You can enter your details at www.AREA3.co.za only from 12h00 pm on Tuesday 20 September until 12h00 pm on Thursday 22 September 2016. You may only enter your name once, select one retail store and multiple entries will automatically disqualify you from the raffle.
5. An independent, legal representative will do the draw for all retail stores and the succesful entrants will be randomly drawn from the names, shoe sizes and stores entered and will be notified via telephone between 08h00 and 17h00 on Friday the 23rd of September 2016.
6. The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will be available for sale in South Africa at the following stores on Saturday 24 September between 13h00 and 15h00:
a. AREA3 in Johannesburg
b. Shelflife in Cape Town
c. Shelflife in Johannesburg
d. adidas Originals Concept store in Mall of Africa
7. If the organisers cannot reach an entrant after 3 attempts, another entrant will be drawn.
8. Successful entrants must arrive at their designated store to purchase their pair in person between 13:00 and 15:00 on Saturday the 24th of September 2016. Failure to arrive or purchase the shoes during the specified time at the designated store will result in the allocated pair being forfeited and a new successful entrant being drawn. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
9. Each succesful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 in the size curve in their entry and designated store. Upon production of a valid, original ID book/card at the given time. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry and no student cards will be accepted.
10. The Recommended Retail Price for the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 is R3999.00 and is payable through the store accepted payment channels (cash, debit and credit). No discount or lay-buys will be given/accepted.
11. No winning entries are transferable and no courier or nominated person may be used to pay and collect your YEEZY BOOST 350 on your behalf.
12. adidas will not be provide transport for anyone to and from any of the designated retailers and successful entrants need to arrange their own transportation.
13. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the raffle, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas
14. By participating in this raffle, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.AREA3.co.za