This marks the first time since 2000 that the “Black Infrared” colourway of the Air Jordan 6 will return with OG-style Nike Air branding. Both the 2010 “Infrared Pack” and the 2014 Retro didn’t include Nike Air detailing.
The popular colourway is covered in black nubuck for its upper with infrared detailing on the midsole, heel, and the lace locks. Finally, the clean style is topped off with an icy translucent outsole.
The Air Jordan 6 "Black Infrared" will drop via live raffle at 9h30am at our CPT & JHB store on Saturday the 16th of February for the retail price of R2999.00
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 09:30am on 16 February 2019.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:00am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:30am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release items. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Air Jordan 6 'Black Infrared'.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.