The 30th anniversary celebration of the Air Jordan 4 will continue this year and introduce a brand new colourway of the silhouette, the Air Jordan 4 'What The'.
Utilizing the Swoosh’s signature mismatching theme by incorporating past colourways of the sneaker into one, this variation dons some of the model’s iconic finishes such as 'White Cement,' 'Military Blue,' 'Fire Red' and 'Black Cement' throughout its clean white construction. Finally, 'Nike Air' branded heel tabs top off the style to please OG fanatics.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro 'What The' will drop on Saturday 23 November for the retail price of R3299.00 at our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle. JHB starts at 9am and CPT at 9h30am.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am or Johannesburg before 09:00am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 4 Retro 'What The'.