One of the most well-respected sneakers of all-time, the Air Jordan 11 Bred will be making a retro return in original form next week. Worn by Michael Jordan throughout the 1996 NBA Playoffs, the shoe helped him earn another championship and NBA Finals MVP.
Dressed in the classic Black, True Red, and White colour scheme. Much like the 'Space Jams' and 'Concord' Air Jordan 11, the 2019 Retro 'Bred' Air Jordan 11 will feature the original high cut patent leather build and include the number 23 instead of 45 on the heels.
Fit for the whole family, the Air Jordan 11 Retro comes in Men's, Grade School, Pre School and Toddler sizes. Pre school and Toddler sizes differ sightly to Men's and GS, see below.
The Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' in Men's, Grade School, Pre School and Toddler all drop 14 December.
The Men's and Grade School sizes will drop via raffle at both stores and via online raffle. The JHB live raffle starts at 9am, CPT starts at 9:30am. Enter the online raffle below!
Please note: the Pre School and Toddler sizes will only be available online at 7am on Saturday 14 December.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
Grade School: R2399
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6.
Pre School: R1299
Sizes: 10K, 11K, 12K, 13K, 1K, 2K.
Sizes: 3.5K, 4.5K, 5.5K, 6.5K, 7.5K, 8.5K.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' in Men's or Grade School sizes.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE (Men's) or HERE (Grade School) with your details from Friday 6th of December until Thursday 10am on the 12th of December 2019. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your entry. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 11am - 1pm on the 12th of December, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 13th of December 11am to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair from the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' Pack in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' will cost R3299 and the Grade School will cost R2399 and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred'.
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town before 9:30am, or Johannesburg before 9am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees for 30 minutes until the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join after the the raffle begins.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' in Men's or Grade School sizes.