Date online raffle system opens
Tuesday 18th 10am (GMT+2)
Date online raffle system closes
Thursday 20th 9am (GMT+2)
Date winners are announced to be able to purchase
Thursday 20th 13pm (GMT+2) on www.shelflife.co.za and through Shelflife’s Facebook and Twitter.
Date sales open to raffle ticket winners
Saturday 22nd of August.
Date sales close to raffle ticket winners
Saturday 22nd of August.
This Saturday the 22nd of August Shelflife store 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town will release the Yeezy Boost 350 Black. It will be an in store release to winners of the online raffle system only and will not be sold online.
The release will happen through a ticket raffle online release system, with tickets being drawn at random from entries only. The following rules will apply:
- The online entry form has to be filled out with the participants’ correct details including their ID or passport number and correct contact details. The entry must be submitted between Tuesday the 18th at 10am to Thursday the 20th by 9am (GMT+2) of August 2015, no entries after this date will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random by Shelflife staff after the Online competition closes on Thursday the 20th of August 9am (GMT+2)
- The winners will be announced on www.shelflife.co.za and on Shelflife’s Twitter and Facebook accounts at 13pm (GMT +2) the 20th of August 2015
- The competition is open to anyone, however you need to be at Shelflife 167 Longmarket Street Cape Town Saturday the 22nd of August between 14h30 and 15h30 (GMT+2) to purchase the Yeezy Boost 350 Black. No sales will happen after this time, and no sales will happen online if you are unable to make it to Shelflife. No tickets are transferable and no courier may be used to pay and collect your Yeezy Boost 350 Black. Shelflife will not be able to provide transport for anyone to Shelflife store.
- Sizes are limited, so Shelflife will draw entry winners by size. Meaning on the day the size you have selected will be the size you can purchase only and unfortunately cannot be swapped for another size.
- The Yeezy Boost 350 will be sold at R2999.00 each.
- 30 pairs will be sold on the day of release only.
- The Yeezy Boost 350 Black will be sold to winners of the online raffle system only.
- 5 winning ticket holders will be escorted into Shelflife store at a time to purchase their pair.
- Only the online form entry participant that has been publically announced and contacted from Shelflife store may enter the store to purchase the Yeezy Boost 350 Black.
- The winning tickets are non-transferable for any reason.
- The maximum amounts of tickets that are allowed to be held by each participant is 1.
- The ID number and name or passport number and name on the entry form must match the winning entrants ID or passport on the day, you will not be permitted to purchase on behalf of someone else on the day.
Please note: Shelflife store and Shelflife employees will have the final say with all Yeezy Boost 350 Black sales especially if anyone is caught breaking the above mentioned rules.
The lo-top YEEZY BOOST 350 in black features uppers composed of tonal Primeknit: a breakthrough material developed using adidas’ most advanced digital engineering techniques to fit like a second skin. Color-coordinated outsoles leverage adidas BOOST™’s highly responsive properties to offer an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and style.
The following sizes will be available at Shelflife for Online Raffle Winners only:
- UK 6
- UK 6.5
- UK 7
- UK 7.5
- UK 8
- UK 8.5
- UK 9
- UK 9.5
- UK 10
- UK 10.5
- UK 11
- UK 11.5