Patta Father & Son Hoodie
Shelflife Online Store presents the Patta Father & Son Hooded Sweater- Sodalite Blue/Multi - POC-AW21-FATHER-SON-JP-001.
Family has always been a central part of what Patta. Whether it’s by blood or personal choice, Patta have always looked after our own and pushed them to reach their best potential. It’s why Team Patta is what it is. So why not start them young on this journey. Featuring original artworks by Patta Creative Director Vincent Van de Waal and his son, the Father and Son AW21 inline release consists of a hooded sweater, jogging pants and a t-shirt.
Coming in a 450gsm BCI cotton, the Patta Father & Son Hooded Sweater features an all over roller print of the original Van de Waal family artwork in this sodalite blue colourway. Fabricated with a kangaroo pouch pocket and drawstring hoodie, a script logo over the left hand side of the sweater completes the piece.
Made in Mauritius.
Buy your Patta Father & Son Hooded Sweater- Sodalite Blue/Multi - POC-AW21-FATHER-SON-JP-001 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here