North Face Printed Denali 2 Jacket
Shelflife Online Store presents the North Face Printed Denali 2 Jacket - Gravel Retro Dye Print - 5IXG53N.
Relaxed Fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
The original Denali was introduced for climbers in '89 as part of our Expedition System. Its iconic colour-blocking and original design details have made it one of the most recognisable and coveted fleece jackets ever. This season, we're introducing new prints, while maintaining the same classic detailing. And, of course, it's still made from insulating recycled polyester fleece, putting discarded plastic to good use.
255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Knit / High Pile 118 G/M², 100% Nylon
Buy your North Face Printed Denali 2 Jacket - Gravel Retro Dye Print - 5IXG53N online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here