New Balance 574 V3 'Grey Day'
Shelflife Online Store presents the New Balance 574 V3 'Grey Day' - Grey - ML574EVG.
‘The most New Balance shoe ever’ says it all, right? No, actually. The 574 might be our unlikeliest icon. The 574 was built to be a reliable shoe that could do a lot of different things well rather than as a platform for revolutionary technology, or as a premium materials showcase. This unassuming, unpretentious versatility is exactly what launched the 574 into the ranks of all-time greats. As hybrid road/trail design built on a wider last than the previous generation’s narrow racing silhouettes, the 574 offered a uniquely versatile mix of new, different, uncomplicated, rugged, durable, and comfortable that was adopted as a closet staple across the globe. That’s why today, the 574 is synonymous with the boundary defying New Balance style, and worn by anyone.
Meets New Balance's green leaf standard
New Balance’s green leaf standard highlights environmentally preferred material adoption across our footwear and apparel products. For apparel that meet New Balance’s green leaf standard, at least 50% or more of the materials in a garment are sourced as environmentally preferred. For footwear that meet New Balance’s green leaf standard, at least 50% or more of the upper materials are sourced as environmentally preferred, and includes at least one environmentally preferred sole ingredient. A material can be environmentally preferred based on its physical characteristics (for example recycled polyester) or more sustainable sourcing practices.
Buy your New Balance 574 V3 'Grey Day' - Grey - ML574EVG online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here