New Balance 237 'Greenleaf'
Shelflife Online Store presents the New Balance 237 V1 - Mindful Grey/Calm Taupe - MS237RB.
The running shoes of the 1970s might best be described as deceptively simple. While lacking the visible technology and aggressive design of later years, the innovations of the ‘70s would lay the foundation for modern performance. The 237 is a contemporary reinterpretation of ‘70s running heritage that melds a range of heritage design inspirations into one deceptively simple, exceptionally versatile, contemporary silhouette. An EVA midsole, herringbone outsole and streamlined upper offer a classic launching point for modern flourishes like oversized N branding, extended midsole length, and gator inspired foxing and mudguard. You could call the cohesion of the 237’s familiar feel and exaggerated updates the simplest way to make a statement.
Meet New Balance's green leaf standard
New Balance’s green leaf standard highlights environmentally preferred material adoption across our footwear and apparel products. For apparel that meet New Balance’s green leaf standard, at least 50% or more of the materials in a garment are sourced as environmentally preferred. For footwear that meet New Balance’s green leaf standard, at least 50% or more of the upper materials are sourced as environmentally preferred, and includes at least one environmentally preferred sole ingredient. A material can be environmentally preferred based on its physical characteristics (for example recycled polyester) or more sustainable sourcing practices.
Buy your New Balance 237 V1 - Mindful Grey/Calm Taupe - MS237RB online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here