Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Heritage” (Toddler)
Shelflife Online Store presents the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Heritage” (Toddler) - White/University Red-Black - AQ2665-161.
From the AJ3 “Fire Red” to the AJ1 “Chicago,” the Jumpman is bringing back no shortage of beloved releases later this year. And alongside these iconic colorways, we can expect a series of new yet spiritually familiar offerings, such as the aptly named Air Jordan 1 “Heritage.”
A twist on past classics — namely, the above-mentioned “Chicago” — the “Heritage” uses Bulls colors in a way unique from its influences. The instance of “University Red” across the toe is relegated to the background, shifted from the toe cap to the toe box. Behind, the Swoosh’s black finish, too, is swapped out for the bolder shade, matching that of the ankle flaps and heel counter. Elsewhere, the dark neutral does make an appearance, marking the collar and laces while white builds out the majority of the exterior construction (e.g. midsole, mid-panel, eye stays, etc.)
Buy your Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Heritage” (Toddler) - White/University Red-Black - AQ2665-161 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here