AFEW X ASICS GT-II
Shelflife Online Store presents the AFEW X ASICS GEL GT-II - Polar Shade/Carbon - 1201A704-020.
Today, collaborations between sneaker brands and other creative agencies are commonplace, so much so that they’ve lost some of the magic that was present in footwear during the early aughts.
Recently, AFEW and ASICS came together to unveil their latest project – the GT-II™
“Uplifting Pack” – and raise awareness for depression and mental
illness. Comprised of two pairs of the aforementioned silhouette, the
collaborative capsule is more than just a sneaker offering, raising
funds for the Deutsche Depressionshilfe
organization. Personal bouts with depression from the AFEW squad
informed the sneakers’ designs, with the idea of “looking up” informing
the shoe boxes’ look. Brain graphics land all throughout the
collaboration, while shades of grey and tan take over the bulk of the
GT-II™ “Uplifting Pack” options. Premium materials further distinguish
the joint-effort, which will help advocate for the mental wellness of
folks serviced by the Deutsche Depressionshilfe (10% of proceeds from
the sales will be donated).
Buy your AFEW X ASICS GEL GT-II - Polar Shade/Carbon - 1201A704-020 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here