adidas ZX 10 000 C - Solar Green
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas ZX 10 000 C - Solar Green EG8964. adidas has worked with designer Jacques Chassaing on a celebration of one of the most revered adidas footwear lines of all time, the ZX series. The latest result was the ZX 10,000 C, which first appeared earlier in 2019 and instantly cemented the ZX's enduring legacy. As the original designer of the ZX range, Jacques Chassaing brings his revolutionary approach to running footwear to the fore once more, while staying true to the aesthetics and technologies of the time. This is most obvious in one of Chassaing's crowning achievements, the adidas Torsion system.
It is a technology that has continued to play a part in numerous adidas models over the past three decades, and one that appears in all its glory on the 10,000 C. By using a TPU arch to bridge the heel and forefoot, it allows the front and rear of the foot to operate and adapt to surfaces independently, offering high degrees of support and stability.
Buy your adidas ZX 10 000 C - Solar Green EG8964 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here