adidas x deadHYPE ZX 8000
Shelflife Online Store presents adidas x deadHYPE ZX 8000 - Purple - FX8528.
The A-ZX Series is a 26-trainer tribute to the first adidas running shoes, created in collaboration with the people who love them. D is for Deadhype, an audiovisual branding agency based in Berlin whose aim is to build an open community around underground music. Their take on the ZX 8000 is reminiscent of army surplus trainers from the '80s. Clean and technical, this pair would look at home on any dance floor across the globe.
Buy your adidas x deadHYPE ZX 8000 - Purple - FX8528 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here