adidas Forum Low
Shelflife Online Store presents the Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Forum Low - Black/Olive - H01928.
More than just a shoe, it's a statement. The adidas Forum hit the scene in '84 and gained major love on both the hardwood and in the music biz. This pair of the classic shoes brings back the '80s attitude, the explosive hardwood energy and the iconic X-strap ankle design, distilled into a low top version meant for the streets.
Buy your adidas Forum Low - Black/Olive - H01928 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here