adidas Consortium ZX 8000 OG - 'Aqua'
Shelflife Online Store presents the adidas Consortium ZX 8000 OG - 'Aqua' EE4754. First appearing in 1989 the ZX 8000 was a high-quality shoe that runners favoured for training and competition alike thanks to its versatile characteristics: it's lightweight feel was backed up by a padded tongue and reinforcements to critical strike zones, while reflective patches ensured it was just as eye-catching during night runs as it was in the day. The FW19 version has been crafted to look like an aged original from that time. The same aquarium-like tones of the original however colours are meant to looked sun faded from the OG aqua colours. Shades of aqua blue are punctuated by bright stabs of yellow and a refined dash of purple. The key, contemporary updates come in the form of a new lace jewel and insole, both of which feature special 30 years of Torsion branding. A reminder that beyond the shoes more visually striking features, there lies a technology that has been elevating adidas shoes for three decades. Buy your adidas Consortium ZX 8000 OG - 'Aqua' EE4754 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here